Analytics

Friday, May 16, 2014

Widgets

Happy Teachers Appreciation Day - 2014

100% professional
The big bosses
Happy Teachers Day! 


I had a great time yesterday at my school's lunch. I almost didn't want to go because this will be my last Teacher's Day lunch at ITESM. 

Proud Tec Teacher

I will miss being a Tec teacher. The lunch was a joy as always. I know quite a few of my coworkers, but because so many of them are part-time I rarely get to see them. That's what makes these lunches so much fun!
My award

I also had the added bonus of receiving an award for the two  international projects I started at ITESM this year: The Alphabet Book project and The Dram Flag Project. It is always great to be appreciated for the things that we do as teachers.

I hope that you had an amazing day as well, and that we all go on to experience greatness for the next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...